1. Select and copy this URL: https://alcto.org/events.ics
2. Click on this sentence to go to your Outlook Calendar and sign in..
3. At the top of your calendar, click on “Add Calendar.” A menu will drop down.
4. On that drop down menu, click on “From internet.”
5. A sidebar will open on the right with an address box to add the URL link to the calendar and a box to give your calendar a name. Paste the URL you copied from above in the link address box.(https://alcto.org/events.ics)
6. Click “Save” and you’re all set! Events already in the Ascension Calendar should show up immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Events added to the Ascension Calendar after you first sync can take 24 hours or more to show up in your Google Calendar, even if you try a manual refresh. At this time there is no way to speed up that process.