Extended Care/Recess Attendant Positions Available
Ascension Lutheran School has positions available, part time, for extended care and recess attendants. Must be 18+ years of age. Under the direction of the school administration. Must be willing to have CPR/1st Aid training and live scan fingerprinting. This is a perfect position for a college student as hours can be flexible, but we welcome anyone who is interested to inquire. The school day begins at 7 AM and ends at 6 PM. There are several possible schedules throughout the day.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supervising Students ages 4-14, grades TK-8 – while keeping them safe on the playground
- Maintaining outside play materials
- Assisting with outdoor classroom materials under the direction of the outdoor classroom teacher
- Keeping minimal records for before and after school care and reporting to administration
- Assisting faculty and staff during special events in the school day that may require more supervision
- Willing to work in the classroom or school office when time allows
Please contact Connie Angress, School Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted when interviews are ready to begin around July 15, 2019.