Faith, friendship and fun are the elements of our Women’s Ministry activities. They include:
- Book Club – An enjoyable afternoon each month as the group discusses selected novels.
- Bunko Evenings – Fun with new and old friends as you play (we will teach you).
- Christmas Social – Holiday fellowship, games and fun with requested attendee donations for a selected charity.
- Faith gatherings such as last year’s summer series, Women, Wine & Compline, when women joined in a serene spot to say together “compline” – the prayers that mark the ceasing of the day and the time to turn to rest. Watch for news of upcoming events.
- Oasis Retreat – Wonderful speaker, activities to relax, fellowship and sumptuous tea.
- Quilting – Quilters gather for fellowship and the sewing of beautiful quilts for donation.
- Secret Prayer Partner – A new secret friend to support and pray for you during the year with surprise reveal of your secret partner’s identity at end of the year.
The Women’s Leadership Team is a group of women created in the image of God, called to discipleship in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit. Our commitment is to grow in faith, affirm our gifts, support one another, and engage in ministry and activities that support other women in the church and community. The team meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30 PM in the church office. If interested in being a part of our team or learning more about any of our events please contact us